Alcohol addiction is a chronic disorder that may create various health related problem. Individuals who are addicted to alcohol tend to deal with different types of physical problems such as liver disease, cancer and stroke, and mental issues like anxiety, stress and depression, and social adjust issues.
So, it’s imperative to get rid of alcoholism. For this, you need to seek help from a rehabilitation centre in Thane. We at Thane Addiction Treatment provide best alcohol addiction treatment in Thane, Mumbai. Being the best alcohol addiction rehabilitation centre, we offer the best healthcare services in Thane.
Let’s check out a few symptoms, consequences and why to leave alcoholism.
What Are the Common Symptoms of Alcohol Addiction?
Let’s start by evaluating the common symptoms of alcohol addiction. There are various signs and symptoms of this addiction. By observing the signs and symptoms of this addiction, you can easily recognize an addict.
So, let’s have a quick look at a few most common symptoms of this addiction.
- The first symptom of this addiction is that individuals with this addiction tend to try to leave this addiction, but despite of their repeated efforts, they don’t get success leaving it.
- Individuals who are addicted to alcohol consumption may experience dizziness, blackout, craving, shakiness, or sweating.
- There could be behavioral chances in an addict such as compulsive behavior, aggression, self-destructive behavior, agitation, lack of self-control.
- Alcohol affects the brain functionality. Thus, an addict feels mood swings such as general discontent, loneliness, guilt, euphoria, or anxiety.
- There could be gastrointestinal issues caused by alcohol abuse such as vomiting or nausea.
- Some of psychological changes caused by alcohol abuse are fear or delirium.
- Alcohol increases the chances of physical dependency on substance.
- Lack of coordination is another sign of alcoholism.
- Tremor and slurred speech can be other signs of this addiction.
When you detect an individual with above mentioned symptoms, you need to know that the person is addicted to alcohol. Now, you need to find best alcohol addiction treatment for him.
For this, we at Thane Addiction Treatment are the best addiction rehabilitation centre in Thane. We offer modern healthcare and addiction rehab services in Thane.
What Are the Consequences of Alcohol Addiction?
When it comes to finding most effective alcohol addiction treatment, you need to know the consequences of the same. There are various negative outcomes of consuming lots of alcohol for a longer time.
So, let’s check out what negative results you will get by drinking lots of alcohol for a longer time.
- Alcohol causes high blood pressure in addicts.
- Due to alcoholism, addicts have to deal with heart disease.
- Alcoholism increases the chances of stroke.
- Due to continuous consumption of alcohol, addicts have to cope with liver disease.
- Alcohol affects digestive system.
- Alcoholism may increase chances of cancer of mouth, esophagus, breast, throat, liver, rectum, colon, and voice box.
- Since alcohol weakens the immune system, addicts could be prone to sickness.
- Alcohol consumption also affects the learning, memory and concentration abilities of the patient.
- Alcohol addicts may feel dementia, and other mental issues.
- Due to alcohol consumption, patients have to deal with broken relationship and family.
- Alcoholic may not be able to find better adjustment in society.
Why Should You Leave Alcohol Addiction?
There are various reasons behind leaving alcoholism. You need to know the benefits of quitting alcohol consumption. Obviously, when it comes to leading a happy and healthy life, you need to get rid of alcohol addiction.
So, let’s have a quick look at a few reasons on why you should leave alcoholism.
- Lower blood sugar and blood pressure.
- Quitting alcohol reduces the chances of indigestion, heartburn, stomach upsets, and headaches.
- Least fatty build up especially around human liver.
- By leaving alcohol addiction, patients can easily recover from high blood pressure, depression, stress, and various skin related problems.
- Quitting alcohol helps you feeling more energy.
- You will enjoy better sleep.
Why Should You Choose Thane Addiction Treatment to Leave Alcohol Addiction?
- Thane Addiction Treatment is known for providing best healthcare and rehab services in Thane.
- We have experienced psychiatrists, counselors, doctors, and healthcare professionals who know how to help addicts getting rid of alcoholism.
- We provide inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services in Thane, Mumbai.
- We choose most effective customized alcohol addiction treatment for addicts according to their existing condition.
- You can easily afford our addiction rehabilitation services in Thane, Mumbai.